Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Chunky Monkey




Thanks to all your advice I made some love-erly Chunk Monkey yarn:
















I remembered I had a super slow whorl for my wheel



Poi-fect for biggy yarn & Navajo plying. I need to haul out Alden & read about ratios






In Spindle Slut(TM) news:


My Kundert spindle came. Gorgey, no? Spins gorgeous. And a very nice person to deal with too!

In celebration I had to order High Whorling by PGR. I may, or may not have ordered another spindle & some sexy silk blend fibers, not telling.








Family news:



My beautiful gap-toothed girl.

Now I must clean the house for the extended family invasion tomorrow.

6 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Sweet yarn! I love the colors, and I am glad you figured it out. Spinning wheels are such a mystery.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Love the yarn! Those are my favorite colors together. One of these days I'll learn to spin.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Man, she doesn't look happy about the missing tooth! Kundert is gorgeous!!! Your Chunky Monkey is pretty cool too.

3:02 PM  
Blogger The Girl said...

oh how she grows.....

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The yarn is gorgeous.

Giving thanks for friends like you, today.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

ooooo purty! must get one of dem!! :)

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home