Monday, December 26, 2005

Ho, Ho, Ho!

They both got a million presents each, but they still fight over one - talking Yoda




.






Isobel & I designed this bolero. She picked the yarn - Lion Brand Landscapes & I knit. Who doesn't love 2.5 stitches to the inch?
It took a couple of evenings. And she wears it!












My favorite present, because it is about me and my obsessive nature. A fab spindle from Amy. Heart of Yew, 45 gms. Spins and spins, then stops. It doesn't back spin, it has spindle manners!








Also from Miss A, beyond butter Correidale in browns & a bunch in white to dye. I am spoiled.







In other news:
the entire family got a stomach virus, 2 days each. Mine happened to come on Carla & my designated play day- which we made up with some Threadbear love a few days later. Check out her blog to see her haul, mine is remarkable similar.

Amy & I are going to be at TNNA signing advance copies of Big Girl Knits for shop owners over the weekend of January 20th - if you're going to be there let us know!!!!!



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd better come to Austin for a book signing when Big Girls is out!!!
Sue

PS Happy Holidays!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

The wee sweater is way cute. I'm so glad she likes it!

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is tnna?

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute shrug! i keep meaning to knit something similar for my girls...

10:46 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I'll be first in line, Divine Miss J! Just tell me the appointed hour so I can snake over to the booth early, all sneaky-like. :)

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home