Thursday, January 19, 2006

Lemming-ing


Because everyone else is knitting socks - me too, me too!

Sorry for the blur, my camera is dying, or it could have been the toddler swinging from my arm while I was photographing la socks.

Going to try for a pair every other month, not that I'm committing.

I'm off to San Diego tomorrow to TNNA to promote Big Girl Knits with Amy.
We'll be at the R&M booth #401 at 2pm Saturday and at various bars at other times.
Plane project? Red scarf for the IWKnits foster project & Amy & I are going to try spindle spinning on the plane.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks! Do they fit?
Glenda

8:03 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I love that: "various bars at other times." Makes us sound like a bunch of lushes...

(oh, hey, wait!) ;)

See you tonight or asap!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Mary-Kay said...

VERYYYYY nice to meet you here! LOVE that hair! I'll have some photos up on my blog of our time together at Kristine's Party!
Talk to you soon!

Mary-Kay

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The above link is NOT my blog. If you want to check it out see it here! Sorry about that...

10:40 PM  
Blogger freddyknits said...

When will we get a trip report? And what did the air marshalls think of those innocent spindles?

10:53 PM  
Blogger freddyknits said...

um, that was marshals, one "el." Dumb commenters that can't even spell - geez!

10:55 PM  
Blogger SAM said...

I was SO excited to have you sign a book for me and we ordered copies to carry in Yarntopia. I absolutely love it and the tips for fitting and style choices are great for many body shapes. My friend and business partner, Amylovie, was very jazzed to meet you and Amy. I LOVE the fabric from the previous post from IKEA - that looks like Yarntopia's signature colors. I'll be headed to Ikea soon!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://pusjkgxs.com/luia/sdob.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://skaabwvd.com/nowr/ecdj.html]Cool site[/url]

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://pusjkgxs.com/luia/sdob.html | http://fsyzzqqi.com/zswr/ecwm.html

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home