Friday, March 10, 2006

Ever have one of those days

where you just keep drinking caffeine because you can't wake up.
Then your tongue runs 40 miles ahead of your brain, spewing stuff, just stupid stuff?
So stupid & random, the people that you're talking to give you that squinty, tip their head to the side, wtf look. But still you don't stop talking.

Then you just can't quit thinking about the inappropriate, stupid things that your tongue without your brain laid out? Because now your brain has finally arisen and won't quit telling you what a total dumbass you are.
It's been one of those mornings. yuck

All of my horoscopes sucked today too.
Gemini + Mercury retrograde= not good.
Neurotic much?


In fibery goodness, behold the color symphony that is Spunky Eclectic:
It's called Fruit Stripe. It's BFL. Perfect for a gray rainy, mecury retrogradey day.








Then there's Henry. He's clearly trying hard to be some sort of badass Ninja/wizard/Jedi warrior here:
But all I can think of is "Shhhh,I'm hunting wabbits..."


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got to get dem wassssssscally wabbits!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope for a better day tomorrow-

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww. Just don't laugh out loud.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry = adorable. One word of caution: watch out for the light saber. I had a bruise on my leg for a week after Anakin came after me. Thought I was a Wookie or something.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had not heard of Spunky Electric until this week. That BFL looks wickely wonderful!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Eeeek! J! Guess what?

http://travel.discovery.com/fansites/bourdain/bourdain.html

New season 27 March! Woo-hoo!

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could say I had NO idea what you were talking about. Tired and talking nonstop? Me? Um... yeah, far too many times.

You're not alone.

Good thing you have a kid who can be the cutest of them all. So kind of them to rescue your day sometimes!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home