Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tencel convert


I bought some gorgeously dyed Merino/Tencel
blend from Lynne at her workshop. I also bought some BFL in the same colorway.

Spun the BFL- dreamy& gorgeous.
Spun the tencel/merino, not at all freaky like I had been lead to believe. Was a little slippy, but the sheen, ooooh baby, it's like glass.

Of course I had to ply them together.





Here's a better shot that shows the sheeny tencel blend. The merino/tencel seems to want to be thinner than the BFL too.










Here's a strand and you can really see the play between the lofty BFL & the slick tencel.

I am in love.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Bee-yooooo-tiful!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

wow--that is just gorgeous!

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby, that's a bad *ss blend!!!!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home