Saturday, December 16, 2006

HolidAAAAAys


I spelled Holidays wrong on our Christmas cards - what an ass. Of course the hub proofed it too.
Goes to show, yet again, details are not my thing. Picture is adorable though.
on the craft front. I ran out of gotland & am spinning like crazy to make up for it - must ship by midweek.
My brain is trying hard to come down form 11 days of hyper parenting vigilance while the husband was away. Def feel less stressed, but I found my car keys in the fridge.

What is going on with the tv show Numb3rs? I used to love it now, eh. It seems like 1) they're making it unnecessarily violent 2) they're trying to making the main characters more individuals & losing the connection between them. Just my thoughts.

Yarn opinion please. Has anyone used the Colinette superwash merino sock yarn, Jitterbug? I just saw it online & got a brain flash for a garment.................

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Car keys in the fridge? i can empathize, having put all kinds of strange stuff in there without noticing. Women who do too much, y'know?

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AYE!
Were your keys sitting where the beer should be? Your brain was most likely trying to remind you that you needed to get more.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not knitted it yet, but Jitterbug feels nice. A touch denser than Opal, for example.
You want a skein ?
Of course you do !

2:23 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

I've made three pairs of socks using Jitterbug and I'm totally obsessed with it! But you know, I'm the original Colinette Whore!

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics you post of the kids. What does the hub look like? I'm wondering if there is any of him in your tots. They look so much like you, lucky devils.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home